Please make sure that your pick up point is correct before submitting your request.
Repeat prescriptions can be be ordered by:
- Sending an email request to email@example.com
- Handing in or posting your repeat order slip to the surgery.
- Handing in your repeat order slip to the community pharmacy.
- Via Online Services
Patients must allow at least two working days for processing (this does not include weekends as the surgery is shut). This is to allow time for the doctors to check patient's medicines.
The community pharmacy will also require two working days to process prescriptions. Patients are asked to please make sure that they place their requests in plenty time so they do not run out of medication.
If you are going on holiday and need to order your medication early or need an extra supply please let us know at the time of ordering.
New Online Services
From January 2019 patients will be able to register for our new online services.
This service will allow you to:
• Order your repeat and acute prescriptions by linking directly into your clinical record making it easy to chose the correct medication and dose
• View a summary of your medication history and allergies
• View appointments that you have booked with the doctor or nurse
• Book and cancel appointments online
Please ask at reception for an application form or download here Online Services Application Form
You will need to bring along two forms of identification along with your registration form to register for this service, one being picture ID i.e. passport, drivers license or bus pass and a recent utility bill with your name and address on it. Once we get your information entered into the system, you will be sent an email or given a letter with the information codes that you require to set up your account. You are allowed 28 days to set your account up, if you should be out with these days, come back to reception and the receptionist will reset your account.
This service will replace the current system of ordering prescriptions via our website which will cease to be available from 1st October 2019.
Please note this service is only for patients aged over 16 years.